The Coca-Cola Company is now sponsoring the POWERADE® 2017 Power Your School Video/Essay Contest that is administrated by the HelloWorld, Inc. The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 13 years old at the time of entry. No purchase necessary to enter or win. To apply, the applicant must upload a video or an essay to the website during the Contest Period. The Coca-Cola Company will be awarded 500 Grand Prizes- $2,000 per check that the winning school may use for the school’s athletic program. (Total ARV $1,000,000).
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO)is the world’s largest beverage company, offering over 500 brands to people in more than 200 countries. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, but incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. It is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following:
- Only legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia can apply
- The applicant must be at least 13 years old at the time of entry.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- The Contest is open for videos and essays.
How to Apply:
To apply, during the contest period the applicant must visit the site and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including – a valid home address (no PO Boxes) and the location of the nominated school. The link is: www.POWERADE.com
Upload a video at least 2 minutes long or an essay at least 300 words long that demonstrates why you feel your school needs or deserves to receive one of the prizes in this Contest (video or essay is your Submission)
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- 500 GRAND PRIZES (allocated as set forth in Appendix A): A check for $2,000 that the winning school may use for the school’s athletic program.
- Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $2,000 per check.
- Limit: 1 prize per school
- The Contest begins on June 28, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on September 30, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- On or about October 17, 2017, Sponsor will select the highest-scoring Submissions for each state as the potential winners of the prizes for each state. For a list of major prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2lYKdRO
Link for More Information:
Still, have a question? Complete the form with your question or comment at https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/poweryourschool/faq.html