Applications are invited for students who are enrolling in post-secondary education in the academic year in 2016 by CJ Pony Parts. The given scholarship is mainly open to all fields of study and is not exclusive to automotive or related degrees. Main objective of the given contest is to choose a winner on nondiscriminatory basis. Each year “CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest” will award $500 amount to its winners.
CJ Pony Parts is one of the nation’s largest Mustang parts retailers. It was founded in 1985. This foundation value continued education, and want to make sure that students can afford to go to the college or university of their choice.
The candidate must be:
- Any current student who is a U.S. resident.
- Applicants will be enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester is eligible for this scholarship.
- This is open to all fields of study and is not exclusive to automotive or related degrees.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for CJ Pony Parts Scholarship Video Contest you have to create a short video, less than 3 minutes long.
You can create you video on one of these topics:
- My first memory of a Mustang.
- How the auto industry changed America?
- What a Mustang teaches me about life?
- How a Mustang relates to your field of study (get creative!)?
- What it means to live in America?
Your video can be inspirational, funny, serious, educational, or even musical! Winners will be selected based on creativity and content rather than video editing skill or how many views the video gets. Submitted videos must be your own work.
Upload your video to YouTube and then email the link to swilson-at-cjponyparts.com before midnight EST on the appropriate deadline below.
Each year $500 award amount will be granted to students who are enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester.
April 15, 2016 is last date of submitting the complete application package.
Link for more information: