ChiroHealthUSA is excited to announce the Foxworth Family Chiropractic Scholarship. The scholarship is open for students who are enrolled in a Doctorate of Chiropractic program at an accredited Chiropractic college or university in the U.S. ChiroHealthUSA awards $10,000 to one chiropractic student each year and an additional $10,000 donation to the winning student’s chiropractic college.
ChiroHealthUSA is a provider owned network working in conjunction with a Discount Medical Plan Organization. They provide a simple solution when it comes to offering legal network based discounts for cash, underinsured and “out of network” patients.
- Unless graduating in the mean time, recipient must remain as a full-time student, enrolled in a Doctorate of Chiropractic program at an accredited Chiropractic college or university in the U.S. during the entire academic year of the award, or they shall forfeit the award
- Minimum 2.7 GPA
- Recipient must agree to keep the award confidential until it is announced at The FCA National Convention in Orlando, Florida, in August 2016, or they shall forfeit the award
- Applicants may not be family members of employees, officers, or owners of ChiroHealthUSA
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship you must create an account. The link is:
- After creating account, you are able to fill the scholarship application form.
One scholarship award of $10,000 amount will be given to the winning candidate.
The deadline for application submission is February 29, 2016.
Link for More Information: