Scholarships don’t get any easier than Commercial Video Scholarship. Just submit an original commercial video about car insurance and you could be the next winner. Cheapcarinsuranceco.com is pleased to announce that they will award at least one winner a year $5,000 scholarship for their best rendition of commercial promoting auto insurance and its value to high school and college students.
At CheapCarInsuranceco.com, they believe in having the best of both worlds. Affordable, excellent Insurance coverage and local reps are their every step of the way.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States and may not be an associate (employee) or relative of cheapcarinsuranceco.com.
- Applicant must be a current student and have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale.
- Applicant must also be a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED between August 1 and November 30, who will enroll for Spring Semester as a freshman at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university.
- Current Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of a least 2.5, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university between August 1 and June of the year submitted.
How to Apply:
- The applicants must follow the given steps to be considered for video scholarship contest:
- Submit an original commercial about car Insurance driving habits good or bad. Please try to keep the videos positive in nature.
- Share your video with your friends (youtube,twitter,facebook,google plus,blogger,reddit,tumblr,Pinterest, Linkedln,Stumbleupon,Digg)
- Link to http://www.cheapcarinsuranceco.com in your video and video description.
- Email submissions to scholarship-at-cheapcarinsuranceco.com
- Pay for part of your tuition with the cash you won from being creative.
The recipient will receive a one-time $5,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the new academic year.
October 1, each year is the application deadline for the video contest.
Link for More Information: