CenturyLinkQuote.com is pleased to announce its scholarship program. Incoming freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students are welcome to apply. To be entering the contest, you have to create an Infographic. Don’t be afraid to try something different – remember, you want to stand out. The recipient will receive a one-time $1000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2016 academic year.
CenturyLink is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the United States, offering high-speed Internet and home phone service.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Employees of CenturyLinkQuote.com, its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
- Incoming freshman:
- Applicant must be a current student and have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale and must have taken either the ACT or SAT test.
- Applicant must also be a high school or home school senior graduating or earning a GED between January 1, 2016, and August 1, 2016, and will be attending an accredited college or university by fall semester 2016.
- Current freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students: Applicant must have a cumulative college grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale, and be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016.
How to Apply:
- To be entering in scholarship, you have to create an Infographic smaller than 2MB on the following question: An original infographic explaining how the advancement of technology usage is leading to new career paths and leading more students away from traditional careers.
- Use factual, unique information and site your sources. Be sure to make your infographic as creative and engaging as you can.
- Upload your video through the application form. The link is: http://www.centurylinkquote.com/scholarship
Share this scholarship on Facebook, Twitter, or Google +. (Not required)
The winner will receive a one-time $1,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expense
Your application must be submitted on or before June 14, 2016, at 11:59:59 pm PST.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions about CenturyLinkQuote Scholarship Program, contact:
Dave – Scholarship Coordinator
801-990-0018 ext. 3617