Carnegie Endowment for International Peace has put forward Carnegie Endowment Junior Fellowship Program. The fellowship program is for graduating seniors and individuals who have graduated during the past academic year. Fellows will be awarded with a gross salary of $3,083.33 per month ($37,000 per year).
The Carnegie Endowment is located in Washington, DC. The mission is to advance the cause of peace through analysis, development of fresh policy ideas, direct engagement and collaboration with decision-makers in government, business and civil society.
- Applicants must be graduating seniors or students who have graduated during the last academic year.
- No one who has started graduate studies is eligible for consideration (except in cases where the student has completed a joint bachelors/masters degree program).
- The Carnegie Endowment accepts applications only through participating universities via designated nominating officials.
- Applicants must be nominated by an official of their university or institution who has been designated for this purpose (usually the career placement officer, fellowship advisor or an academic department chairperson).
- Applicants should have completed a significant amount of course work related to their discipline of interest.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the application form by the link given below. http://carnegieendowment.org/about/pdfs/Junior%20Fellows%20Application%20Materials%202015-2016.pdf?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonsq
- Application form.
- Essay (one page or less, double-spaced) on why the student would like to become a junior fellow.
- 1-2 page resume.
- Two recommendations.
- Transcript of undergraduate records. The transcript may be unofficial.
- An essay of no more than three (3) typewritten, double-spaced pages on one of the following topics These topics are intended to test skills in analysis, logic, and written expression. The essays should be thought pieces, not research papers.
Junior fellows will be paid a gross salary of $3,083.33 per month ($37,000 per year).
Deadline of the given fellowship is November 23, 2015.
Link for More Information:
For more queries about Junior Fellows Program Carnegie Endowment you can write on International Peace 1779 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20036 or email at jrfellowinfo-at-ceip.org.