Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) is pleased to announce the scholarship program. The scholarship is available for CALG individual and corporate members who are pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resources related certification. Two scholarship awards will be given to the deserving candidates.
The Charlotte Area Liaison Group (CALG) was formed in 1991. CALG promotes affirmative action and equal employment opportunity by working closely with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and related administrative agencies
- GPA must be cumulative 3.0 or greater
- Also the GPA must be derived from a major in Business with relevant coursework in Human Resources
- Recipients must be enrolled full-time in an accredited four (4) year undergraduate institution of higher learning
- CALG individual and corporate members pursuing a college degree or working toward a Human Resources related certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, CAAP, etc.) are eligible to apply. CALG board members are not eligible.
How to apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The form (docx file) can be downloaded.
- Submitted a copy of your Transcript or last semester’s grades
- Included a typed essay on “Why you want to be a Human Resources Professional and what this Scholarship will mean to you” (500 to 600 words)
- Included a letter of recommendation from an instructor
- Included a letter of recommendation from an advisor or department head
- The completed application packet must be submitted or postmarked to:
Charlotte Area Liaison Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 32541
Charlotte, NC 28232
- Send the application packet via email to: Secretary-at-calginc.org
Two scholarship each of amount $1,000.00 will be given to the winning candidates.
The application packet must be submitted no later than October 2, 2015.
Link for More Information: