The Cailloux Foundation is excited to announce Cailloux Foundation Scholarship Program. The aim of Scholarship Program is to assist high school seniors from selected Texas Hill Country communities who plan to continue higher education in college or university programs. To assure complete impartiality in selection of recipients and to maintain a high level of professionalism, the program is administered by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS).
The Cailloux Foundation was established in 1994 by Floyd and Kathleen to perpetuate their philanthropic vision.
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors who plan to enroll for the first time in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited four-year public or private college or university in the state of Texas.
- Only seniors graduating from the following Texas Hill Country high schools are eligible. You can check the list of schools through the given link:
- Applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1022 (verbal and math combined) or a minimum ACT score of 22 composite, a minimum grade average of 85 (on a scale of 100), and be in the top third of their graduating class to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must have a family adjusted gross income of no more than $100,000 per year.
How to Apply:
You must login first through the link below:
- Eighteen awards of up to $14,000 each will be granted annually to new recipients meeting the eligibility requirements.
- Awards are renewable up to three years or until a bachelor’s degree is obtained based on satisfactory academic performance. A cumulative 2.5 grade point average beginning with the first freshman semester must be maintained.
- Financial need will be considered. If finalists’ qualifications are similar, an award will be given to the student with the greatest financial need.
- Awards will be decreased by the amount of other scholarships received and may not exceed comprehensive school costs, which are determined based on information published by The College Board.
The candidates can submit the application till February 2, 2016.
Link for More Information: