Scholarships don’t get any easier than the CADCamTraining.Com Tech Scholarship. Simply complete the scholarship form, upload an essay and you could be the next winner. CadCamTraining.Com is offering the scholarship to all the students who are in high school, pursing graduation and post graduation. Since CAD CAM is associated with the designing and manufacturing of products, engineers have the right skills to get involved in this process. They are offering scholarships to 4 students (total of $5500) towards their academic costs for the year 2016.
CAD CAM is part of Computer-aided technologies, denoted by CAx. It is a technology that aids in the designing, analysis and manufacturing of products.
- Currently residing anywhere U.S.
- Must be enrolled in a high school or college
- No minimum GPA.
- Excellent verbal and Written Skills (English Only)
How to Apply:
- Applying for the scholarship, the candidates must complete on-line scholarship application form and upload an essay on the topic: “How 3D Technology Can Affect and Change Production Around The World”
- Application form can be accessed through the given link: http://www.cadcamtraining.com/scholarship/
- Winner: $3,000 Cash Award
- 1st Runner up: $1,000
- 2nd Runner up: $1,000
The candidate can apply for the scholarship no later than November 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: