The Cyprus American Archaeological Research Institute is glad to announce Junior Fellowship Program. The fellowship provides opportunity for students who hold a bachelors degree. Winner will receive valuable research experience in various social science research projects. The program will also help in improving writing skills in English and ability to analyze complex issues.
The CAARI was established in year 1979. Mission of the Institute is to provide guidance to fellows on matters related to their research and on facilities available at CAARI and in Cyprus.
- Georgian citizens between the ages of 20 and 30 holding a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (PhD holders are considered as overqualified for this project).
- Those available to commit to a minimum of 6 hours of work per day starting from February through July 2016.
- Those with excellent English reading, writing, speaking and understanding abilities.
- Those who are good writers in their native Georgian language.
How to Apply:
For applying the candidates must fill the on-line Fellowships application form through the given link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10ywbWMm4PuBxCZEleuD5k-FphJyw0odI5sFs3SqmPsg/viewform
- Valuable research experience in various social science research projects.
- Ability to analyze complex issues.
- Advanced English writing skills.
- Project management and organizational experience
- Proficiency in essential computer programs, including statistical data analysis programs.
- The opportunity to work with extraordinarily experienced and committed colleagues.
- A 6-month fellowship with a monthly stipend of 500 GEL a month.
Deadline of the given fellowship is November 23.
Link for More Information:
For more information you can contact on the given email address: JFPGeorgia-at-crrccenters.org.