The Business Women of Missouri Foundation is pleased to announce scholarship for U.S. citizens. The Foundation is intended to promote full participation, equity and economic self-sufficiency for working people through research, education and information. Scholarships are awarded and based on a need for financial assistance to upgrade skills and/or to complete education for career advancements.
The mission of Business Women of Missouri Foundation is to empower women personally, politically and professionally and to achieve equity for women in the workplace through advocacy, education and information.
Some general guidelines for applicants include:
- Be a citizen of the United States, and be a resident of the State of Missouri.
- Show evidence of acceptance into an accredited program or course of study.
- Demonstrate need for financial assistance to upgrade skills and/or to complete education for career advancement.
- Present a plan which identifies goals and objectives.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply on-line by the given link:
- The candidates can also download the scholarship application form through the given link:
- Scholastic Record
- Financial Needs
- Other Sources of Income
- Community Involvement
- Career Goals
- Personal Statement
- You can submit the application packet to:
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INFORMATION
Business Women of Missouri Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 28243, Kansas City,
MO 64188 (A NonProfit Organization)
- Create a new email to jo.mofedbpw-at-gmail.com. Enter “SCHOLAR- SHIP APP” in subject line and attach your application, letters of recommendation and transcripts.
The organization will award 11 $1,000 scholarships in April at its 2016 state conference.
The application package must be postmarked by February 1, 2016.
Link for more Information:
To request further information you can contact: Cathy Covington, Scholarship Committee Chair at