Buildium is pleased to announce the Women in Technology Scholarship. The scholarship is intended to encourage the pursuit of education in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) field. Each semester one $2,500 scholarship prize will be given to the Product Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, or Computer Science student who writes the most compelling essay about a topic related to women in technology.
Buildium software is used to manage more than 750,000 residential units in 46 countries worldwide. Buildium strive to create simple, enjoyable experiences for our customers and our people.
- College or university student in good standing and enrolled at an accredited public or private U.S. university.
- Must be enrolled in a Product Design, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Engineering, or Computer Science degree program (undergraduate or graduate) — students currently not enrolled or attending are not eligible
- Student must be at least 18 years of age.
- One entry per student per semester.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, write an essay on the following topic:
In 1,001 words or less, tell us who the woman in product design or software engineering or development you admire most and why.
- Additionally, attach a copy of your unofficial transcriptto your email in PDF format to verify your enrollment.
You can email your essay to scholarship-at-buildium.com. The subject line must read “Women in Technology Scholarship,” and students should include their first and last name, email address, and phone number.
Two $2,500 cash scholarships will be awarded. One scholarship will be awarded in the fall, another in the spring.
Submission deadlines are October 31, 2015 (fall) and April 15, 2016 (spring).
Link for More Information: