Buildium is excited to announce Build U. Scholarship Awards. The scholarship is available to the Product Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, or Computer Science student. College or University student who are enrolled at an accredited public or private U.S. university, are eligible to apply. You should just write an essay and you can get a chance to win one $2,500 prize each semester as fall and spring.
Buildium software is used to manage more than 750,000 residential units in 46 countries worldwide. Buildium strive to create simple, enjoyable experiences for our customers and our people.
- College or university student in good standing at an accredited public or private U.S. university.
- Must be enrolled in a Product Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, or Computer Science degree program (undergraduate or graduate) — students not currently enrolled and attending are not eligible
- Student must be at least 18 years of age.
- One entry per student per semester.
How to Apply:
To be applying for scholarship, you must submit an essay on the following topic:
Which company or organization today provides the greatest service to its customers through software development and/or design?
- The subject line should read “Build U. Scholarship Essay,” and students should include their first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- You’ve got 1,000 words. Keep it short and sweet, but make it powerful and compelling.
Additionally, you should attach a copy of your unofficial transcript to your email in PDF format to verify your enrollment.
You can email your essay to scholarship-at-buildium.com.
Buildium’s Build U. Scholarship awards one $2,500 prize each semester.
Essay submission deadlines are October 31, 2015 (fall) and April 15, 2016 (spring).
Link for More Information: