There is a unique and amazing opportunity available to receive “Bryan Cave’s Diversity Scholarship” that is provided by Bryan Cave LLP. The scholarship is open to a full-time law student, in good standing, entering the second year of law school at an accredited ABA law school. Bryan Cave’s ability to provide their clients with the highest level of service is wholly dependent on their ability to attract and develop people who will carry on the firm’s tradition of excellence. The award amount of the scholarship is $10,000 to help defray the cost of law school tuition and related expenses.
Bryan Cave LLP is an international law firm with twenty-four offices worldwide, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, United States. Bryan Cave focuses all of its energy and efforts on providing the best possible legal representation to further their clients’ interests.
This scholarship program is applicable for:
- Be a full-time law student, in good standing, entering the second year of law school at an accredited ABA law school
- Have a demonstrated commitment to promoting diversity and inclusion
- Have received and accepted an offer for a summer associate position after the second year of law school in one of Bryan Cave’s U.S. offices
- Not be the recipient of a similar diversity award from another law firm for the same time period
How to Apply:
All interested applicants can download the application form through the given link: https://d11m3yrngt251b.cloudfront.net/images/content/9/3/v2/93712/diversity-scholarship-application.pdf
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate programs attended, including the first year of law school
- Persuasive legal writing sample (10 double-spaced pages or less and must be the exclusive work of the applicant)
- Personal statement (750 words or less) describing the applicant’s background, including successes and strengths, how any obstacles have been overcome, and how the applicant will contribute to advancing Bryan Cave’s diversity initiatives
- Contact information for three professional or academic references
To apply for the scholarship, applicants should submit the following materials to Chief Legal Recruiting & Development Officer Tom Grewe at tom.grewebryancave.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The scholarship recipient who will win the scholarship program receive a $10,000 scholarship to help defray the cost of law school tuition and related expenses during the student’s final year of law school.
The scholarship application deadline is August 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: