The BrickHouse Security team has come to understand and appreciate not only the value of service, but also how the personal sacrifice of men and women in uniform affects their entire family. Hence they are offering scholarship to a current or former uniformed law enforcement officer in the United States who was wounded in the line of duty, you may be eligible to receive this immediate-use scholarship. BrickHouse Security is awarding a $10,000 scholarship to be dispersed among up to three qualified applicants. The funds granted can be used for your child’s education, your education, or your spouse’s college education.
BrickHouse Security is a premier supplier of security and surveillance solutions to consumers and businesses of all sizes. BrickHouse is headquartered in New York City, where they operate a retail showroom and their customer care center.
- The brickhouse Security 2016 $10,000 college scholarship program (the “Scholarship Program”) is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- Who are current or former uniformed law enforcement officer in the United States who were wounded in the line of duty, or the dependents of current or former uniformed law enforcement officers who were wounded in the line of duty.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of brickhouse Security and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where restricted or prohibited.
- High School Graduate or Current College Student
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative high school GPA
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply on-line by the given link, to be considered for scholarship:
They are offering a $10,000 scholarship to be dispersed among up to three qualified applicants.
To enter submit a complete scholarship application (“Application”) online at BrickHouse Security’s website no later than May 1st, 2016 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Link for More Information: