The Lime Connect is pleased to be an Equity Through Education partner of BMO Capital Markets to provide scholarships for students with disabilities. The scholarship can help you do big things.The program is open to current undergraduates or graduate students who are pursuing a degree in business/commerce, engineering, math, physics, statistics or a related discipline at a four-year university in the United States or Canada. The Equity Through Education is open to helps people achieve their dreams by getting the opportunity to develop themselves through education, and the program builds a diverse workforce. U.S. recipients will receive up to $10,000 USD or Canada recipients will receive up to $5,000 USD to support their future studies.
The Lime Connect a global not for profit organization that’s rebranding disability through achievement. It was founded as a not for profit corporation in March of 2006 to represent a fresh, out-of-the-box business approach in the disability talent space. BMO Capital Markets is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace.
To eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- A current undergraduate or graduate student at a four-year university in the United States or Canada (graduate program itself, i.e., business school, may be shorter in length)
- Continuing studies as a full-time student in Fall 2018 with a minimum 40% course load
- Pursuing a degree in business/commerce, engineering, math, physics, statistics or a related discipline
- Interested in a career in Financial Services with a focus on Capital Markets preferred
- A person with a (visible or invisible) disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may consider to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. They know that 90% of disabilities on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Previous BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education scholars and applicants are encouraged to apply again if they are eligible!
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant can submit online application by login or join The Lime Network through the given link: http://www.limeconnect.com/my_lime/
- Contact and education information
- Current copy of resume/CV
- Copy of current university transcripts
- Answer to an essay question related to your career goals and why you believe you should be selected as a BMO Capital Markets Lime Connect Equity Through Education Scholar that will help us to get to know you better, and
- One letter of reference from a professor, advisor, supervisor, etc.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Selected recipients will receive $10,000USD (students in the US) or $5,000USD (students in Canada) to support their future studies.
Deadline to apply for the Education Scholarship is Sunday, September 17, 2017. References due by Sunday, September 24th.
Link for More Information: