The Bezos Family Foundation is pleased to announce Scholars Program. The scholarship program is intended to looking for independent thinkers, demonstrated leaders, engaged community members. 12 top high school juniors and 12 leading educators from across the U.S. will be selected to represent their 12 respective high schools. Schools are eligible to receive $1,000 each year for three years to continue their festivals.
The Bezos Family Foundation supports rigorous, inspired learning environments for young people, from birth through high school, to put their education into action.
- Applicants must be attending a school that meets the following criteria:
- Public High School (including Charter and Magnet schools)
- At least 30 percent of students are eligible for free/reduced lunch program (this is a firm cutoff)
- Student Scholar applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a public high school that meets the above criteria
- Public high school junior during the 2015-16 academic year
- Legal U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Demonstrate leadership in school and community
- Have taken at least one of the following tests: PSAT/SAT/ACT or ACT Aspire
- Be enrolled in or have taken one or more Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB) classes or college level courses.
- Available to participate on all dates
How to Apply:
To begin, you will sign up for a login, through the given link:
12 top high school juniors and 12 leading educators from across the U.S. will be selected. Schools are eligible to receive $1,000 each year for three years to continue their festivals.
Applications must be submitted by the February 16, 2016 deadline to be considered for the Bezos Scholars Program.
Link for More Information:
You can email at Contact scholars-at-bezosfamilyfoundation.org with additional questions.