At Best Counseling Degrees, they’re committed to helping qualified individuals with the potential to positively contribute to the counseling field. They strongly believe that no promising new counselors should be turned away simply due to financial circumstances. That’s why they are offering the $2,000 Counseling Scholarship to help lower tuition prices for outstanding undergraduate and/or graduate students who are seeking to enter this extraordinary profession. The goal of the program is to assist aspiring counselors to lower their out-of-pocket educational costs to attending a first-rate accredited counseling degree program. The Best Counseling Degrees will be awarding the one-time scholarship twice a year to recognize and support counseling students with a passion for improving others’ well-being.
Best Counseling Degrees is the Internet’s premier online resource guide for exploring and choosing from the nation’s top accredited counseling degree programs.
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student currently enrolled at an accredited higher learning institution.
- Have U.S. citizenship as verified by a passport, birth certificate, or other approved methods here.
- Be pursuing a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree in counseling.
- Maintain a minimum overall GPA of 3.00 or better on official transcripts e-mailed directly from the high school, college or university.
- Exhibit a commitment to the counseling profession through leadership in the school and/or community and participation in activities/research related to counseling.
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship, the applicant may download application form go through the given link: http://www.bestcounselingdegrees.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Scholarship-application-BCD.pdf
- One (1) cover letter
- Personal essay: one (1) 500-1,000-word personal essay describing your career aspirations as a counselor, why you chose the counseling field, or how you hope to make an impact on the lives of others.
- Attach letter(s) of recommendation from faculty advisors. Include at least one letter, but no more than three
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship as an email attachment
- Official transcripts
- (Optional): A photo of yourself to be used in promotional materials in the event you are selected
- The applicant, print out the form and complete all sections of it before returning a copy of it via email (scholarship-at-bestcounselingdegrees.net) with the rest of the application requirements
- Official transcripts sent by a school official to scholarship-at-bestcounselingdegrees
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winners will get up to $2,000 Counseling Scholarship.
The annual deadlines for submission are April 15, 2017, and October 15, 2017. Award recipients will be notified by email and U.S. mail about their selection within one month of the deadline.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions, send your email to scholarship-at-bestcounselingdegrees.net.