The Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University is glad to announce Berkman fellowship. The fellowship provides opportunity for those who wish to spend the 2016-2017 academic year in Cambridge. The aim of fellowship is to encourage and support fellows in an inviting and vibrant intellectual environment. Winning candidates will receive stipend that is based on the nature of the responsibilities the applicant, fringe benefit and a chance to work out of the greater-Boston area.
The Berkman Center was founded in 1997. The Berkman Center for Internet & Society welcomes encourage applications from a diverse group of scholars, practitioners, innovators, engineers, artists, and others committed to understanding and advancing the public interest.
- The individual are invited around the globe working on a broad range of opportunities and challenges related to Internet and society, which may overlap with ongoing work at Berkman or will expose to new opportunities and approaches
- Applications from a diverse group of scholars, practitioners, innovators, engineers, artists, and others committed to understanding and advancing the public interest are welcome to apply
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this fellowship you will need to Login and register to the given link. The link is: https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/node/99161.
- A current resume or C.V.
- A personal statement which include the following. The statement should be roughly 1,000 – 1,500 words or should be a multi-media equivalent.
- Frame your motivation for applying for a Berkman Center fellowship and
- Outline the work you propose to conduct during a fellowship.
- A copy of a recent publication or an example of relevant work. For a written document, for instance, it should be on the order of a paper or chapter – not an entire book or dissertation – and should be in English.
- Two letters of recommendation, sent directly from the reference.
Applications will be submitted online through Application Tracker tool at:
Winning candidates will receive:
- Stipend that is based on the nature of the responsibilities the applicant would assume while a fellow, and their relation, relevance, and application to Berkman’s funded projects.
- Fringe benefit so that fellows must make their own housing, insurance, childcare, and transportation arrangements.
- A chance to work out of the greater-Boston area and spend a significant amount of time at the Berkman Center.
The application deadline is Monday December 21, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Link for More Information: