The Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs is offering a marvelous fellowship named as Belfer Center Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship. If you are a Pre-doctoral, Ph.D. or equivalent degree holder you are eligible to apply. Fellows are expected to devote some portion of their time to collaborative endeavors, as arranged by the appropriate program or project director. Fellows for the given fellowship will receive a stipend which vary by program and project.
The Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs is the hub of Harvard Kennedy School’s research, teaching, and training in international security and diplomacy, environmental and resource issues, and science and technology policy.
- Pre-doctoral candidates must have passed their general examinations and have made significant progress on their dissertations in order to be considered.
- Applications for fellowships are welcome from recent recipients of the Ph.D. or equivalent degree, university faculty members, and employees of government, military, international, humanitarian, and private research institutions who have acquired appropriate professional experience.
- The Belfer Center seeks applications from political scientists, lawyers, economists, those in the natural sciences, and others of diverse disciplinary backgrounds. The Center also encourages applications from women, minorities, and citizens of all countries.
- All fellows are expected to be in the Cambridge area for the duration of their fellowship.
How to Apply:
Apply through the given link if you are interested in Belfer Center Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship: http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/fellowships/2016_17FellowshipApplication.html
Supporting Documents of the given fellowship are listed below:
- CV/ Resume
- Unofficial transcript (pre-doctoral fellow applicants only)
- Research statement (3-5 pages)
- Writing sample (less than 50 pages)
- Should be one published or unpublished piece written by yourself in English that will showcase your English-language writing ability
- Can be a journal article, book chapter, dissertation chapter, white paper, etc. you have produced in your field
- Stipends for research fellows vary by program and project.
- All applicants should indicate on their application form whether they are seeking full or partial funding from the Center.
- Non-stipendiary appointments are also offered.
- Submission of a formal application is required for all fellowship applicants, whether they need funding or have independent support.
January 15, 2016 is the deadline of Belfer Center Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Research Fellowship.
Link for More Information:
For more information, you can E-mail at: bcsia_fellowships-at-hks.harvard.edu