Do you dream of the day you can graduate from cosmetology school and pass the state licensing exams for a rewarding career in beauty, but you’re not sure how you’re going to pay for it? You have a chance to apply for this “Cosmetology School Scholarship” offered by Beauty Schools Marketing Group.Who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application and are planning to enroll in a previously unattended Institution in the United States are eligible for the scholarship. This scholarship program is intended to help cosmetology school students live their dreams. Beauty Schools Marketing Group is offering a $2,500.
Beauty Schools Marketing Group is a division of Keypath Education, the largest full-service education marketing partner in the world that serves all divisions of higher education. In addition to our complete range of marketing solutions, we host the most suitable online resource for beauty school students, BeautySchoolsDirectory.com.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in a qualified Institution of his or her choice within 1 year of the date the recipient is notified of winning the scholarship, and subsequently maintain such enrollment throughout the entire applicable program term.
- All legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application and are planning to enroll in a previously unattended Institution in the United States.
- Students who are planning to attend a school for one of the following programs are eligible to apply up to once per session:
- Hair Design
- Nail Technology
- Makeup Artistry
- Esthetics and Skin Care
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup
- Laser Hair Removal/Electrolysis
- Cosmetology Instructor Training
- Hair Braiding
- Salon Management
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship you can fill the application form through the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The total amount of the scholarship to be awarded by Beauty Schools Marketing Group is $2,500. The scholarship will be paid in two (2) equal installments.
Application deadline for the scholarship is April 30, 2017.
Link for More Information: