Beauty Changes Lives provides Mud MakeUp Scholarship opportunities to students attending a member school of the American Association of Cosmetology Schools (AACS). Applicants must Legal residents of the United States and Canada and will be 18 years of age or older. The scholarship is designed to helping individuals pursue the many diverse career paths available in the professional beauty and wellness industry. The program offers five $2,500.00 scholarships twice a year for a total of $25,000.
Beauty Changes Lives is a charitable 501 c3 nonprofit foundation that unites beauty and wellness professionals and those they serve as it Elevates, Educates and Exposes the power of touch to transform careers, lives and communities. Its mission is to elevate the perception of the beauty industry as a viable and rewarding career choice.
- Scholarship Applicants must meet the following criteria
- Legal residents of the United States and Canada
- Will be eighteen (18) years of age or older by the start date of the program.
- Have completed and submitted the application for the Scholarship Program.
- Have applied for and have been accepted to an Eligible Institution.
- Are eligible to sit for a state recognized licensure examination in the Industry upon completion of State required hours.
- Are eligible to obtain a state recognized license in the Industry.
- To check if your school is on the AACS list, you can check your school through the given link: http://beautycareerlink.beautyschools.org/
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship applicants must sign up through the given link:
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The MUD Makeup Scholarship offers five $2,500.00 scholarships twice a year for a total of $25,000.
Application acceptance period for the scholarship is spring February 13, 2017 – April 10, 2017.
Link for More Information: