The NBCC (National Board for Certified Counselors) Foundation is pleased to announce BCC Tuition Assistance Program. The program provides financial compensation to individuals who are pursuing the training which is necessary for the Board Certified Coach (BCC) certification.
The primary objective of NBCC Foundation is to increase the number of counselors and Mental Health Facilitators, who are working with high priority populations. The Foundation is providing the scholarship to individuals who want to develop career as professional counsellors. With this scholarship students avoid financial trouble, build secure, comfortable and productive lives for themselves and their families.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Not currently or previously certified as a BCC
- Commit to applying for the BCC
- Demonstrate exceptional coaching potential through one or more of the following:
- Having access to the population in need of coaching or working in a setting conducive to coaching
- Having a background in leadership
- Holding or pursuing a degree from a relevant program
How to apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must login through the link
The winning candidates will get two awards upto $3,000 scholarship amount.
Applicants can apply for the scholarship till May 31, 2015.