The National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) is pleased to announce the Barry Drake Professional Development Scholarship. The scholarship was endowed by the former NACA Southeast Region, and established in 1995 to provide financial assistance to NACA associate members for the development of professional activities.
The National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) is the recognized leader in providing members with innovative practices and access to programs that support campus engagement.
- Must be a graduate student
- Be NACA national associate members or employees of associate member firms at the time the award is given.
- Must attend a university
- Must be a US Citizen
- Restricted to students studying Campus Activities
- Must be affiliated with National Association for Campus Activities
How to Apply:
To apply for the Barry Drake Professional Scholarship, the following materials must be uploaded on-line. Hard-copy materials via email, fax or mail in office will not be accepted.
- A letter of proposal which specifically outlines the manner in which the scholarship will be used to further the applicant’s professional development objectives and how the program will benefit the award recipient. The proposal should be no more than two pages in length
- A current resume or vita
- Supporting materials that describe the program or course for which funding is requested and verify the amount being requested
- At least one letter of recommendation from someone familiar with the applicant’s professional development effort who can speak to why participation in the program or course of study would benefit the applicant.
- Recipients must submit a 500-1000 word statement describing the program and how participation met their professional development objectives within 30 days of completing the program.
For applying the scholarship materials must be submitted online between May 31 and Aug. 1.
Up to amount $500 to be awarded annually for the candidates.
Link to Apply: