WGU (Western Governors University) Washington is pleased to announce one of its largest scholarships, the Back-to-School Scholarship. If you are a parent and ready to join WGU to complete an undergraduate degree, the scholarship can help as affordable tuition fee. The scholarships, worth up to $2,000 each, will be awarded to 100 new students who apply this fall to attend the nonprofit, online university.
Western Governors University (WGU) was chartered in 1996, was incorporated as a private, nonprofit university in 1997. WGU’s mission is to help hardworking adults who want to fulfill their educational goals and improve their career opportunities.
- To be considered for these competitive scholarships, prospective students must first be admitted to WGU
- You’re a parent ready to join your kids as they head back to school, you’re looking to complete an undergraduate degree you’ve already started, or it’s time to get your master’s degree
- To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have completed at least 60 prior college credits
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the applicants must follow the given criteria:
- Complete an essay on “My Motivation for Going Back to School”
- Complete an application for admission. The link is:
- Complete a scholarship application. The link is:
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The link is:
- Be officially admitted to WGU Washington
- Interview with a WGU Scholarship Counselor
Each award is valued up to $2,000 ($500 per term for up to four terms), and can be used for any degree program at WGU.
The application deadline is October 31, 2015.
Link for More Information: