The Law Firm of Ayo and Iken, would like to help Florida high school seniors who have lived in a divided household from which two parents strive to maintain respect for each other as an ongoing concern while caring for their children. That’s why they are offering Children of Divorce Scholarship. Two winners will be selected by a committee of child custody attorneys and each will receive a $1,000 scholarship that can be used toward their first year of college.
The Law Firm of Ayo and Iken can help you with divorce, custody, bankruptcy, criminal defense, immigration, wills/trusts/estates, and personal injury matters.
Students can apply for scholarship, if their parents:
- Are permanently separated or divorced
- Communicate openly and positively
- Join together to continue showing you love
- Work together in your best interest
Students must also follow the given criteria:
- Must be attending senior year of a Florida high school
- Plans to attend post-high school education
- Lives in a household separated by a divorce
- Family, friends, or involved parties related to past or current cases involving the Law Firm of Ayo and Iken (and/or The Divorce Center P.A. are not eligible)
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
You must write a 2000 minimum word essay describing how your parents continue to work together despite being part of a separated household. Your essay must describe in detail how your parents overcame obstacles and remained excellent role models.
Law Firm of Ayo and Iken
703 W. Bay Street
Tampa, FL 33606
Two winners will be selected and each be awarded a $1,000 scholarship.
The complete application must be received by May 1st, 2016.
Link for More Information: