Are you a high school senior or undergraduate looking to offset the cost of college? Have an opinion on how people will communicate in the future? If yes, AWeber has put forward its annual Email Marketing Scholarship Program to the students of United States. Each year, AWeber offers a $1000 scholarship to one talented thinker and writer.
AWeber develops and runs an opt-in email marketing service used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe.
The AWeber Email Marketing Scholarship is currently being offered to students in the United States who are currently enrolled as full-time college freshmen, sophomores and juniors, as well as high school seniors.
How to Apply:
To apply for the 2016 AWeber Email Marketing Scholarship, complete the following two steps:
- Complete the nine-question survey which will ask you about how you use different communication technologies. The link is: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2484436/AWeber-Email-Marketing-Scholarship-2016
- Respond to the following essay prompt in 500 or fewer words:
- How have communication tools and habits changed from your parent’s generation, compared to yours? Has this been a positive, negative or neutral change, and why?
- How do you think communication tools and habits will change for your children? Will this be a positive, negative or neutral change, and why?
- Your essay should be provided in PDF format.
- Make sure to use the following document naming format: LastName_FirstName_Date.pdf
- You can submit your essay via email to aweberscholarship-at-aweber.com.
AWeber is offering a $1000 scholarship to the winning candidate.
Deadline for scholarship application submission is May 31, 2016.
Link for More Information:
You can contact scholarship-at-aweber.com with any additional questions.