Aviation Insurance Resources (AIR) is pleased to announce their scholarship program. AIR is seeking an applicant whose essay and recommendation letter best describes their goals, drive and involvement in the aviation industry. A one-time check of $500 amount will be made payable to the flight school of the applicant’s choice and may be used towards any phase of flight training, flight review, written exam, Instrument Proficiency Check or check ride.
Aviation Insurance Resources provides a full range of aircraft insurance and aviation insurance products to clients of all sizes.
This scholarship is open to all U.S. pilots and student pilots. Applicants under 18 years of age must have parent/guardian approval and signature.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
- A recommendation letter from someone involved in the aviation industry (CFI, fellow pilot)
- Copy of pilot certificate or student pilot certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of last 2 pages of logbook (if applicable)
- 1-pageessay that explains:
- Intended use of scholarship
- Financial need
- Aviation history and goals
- How the scholarship will help reach those goals
- Involvement in the general aviation community
The completed scholarship application packet must be emailed to scholarship-at-air-pros.com.
A $500 aviation scholarship is being offered for student pilots and pilots to help further their training.
The deadline to enter is June 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information, you can call: 301-682-6200