AT&T Authorized Retailer has put forward their annual scholarship contest. The contest is open to a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident who are at least 18 years old. To be enter in the contest just create an original infographic showing how Apps are helping students learn in unique ways outside of traditional classroom settings and you could be able to win one-time $1000 scholarship. The scholarship can be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2016-2017 academic year.
AT&T has provided reliable, innovative home service technologies for more than a century. AT&T strives to introduce more cutting-edge, high-quality and affordable products and services that increase convenience and productivity in the lives of AT&T customers.
• Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
• Employees of all home connections, its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
• Incoming freshman and current freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students
• Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, in order to participate.
How to Apply:
To be entering in scholarship contest, you must follow the given steps:
• Create an eye-catching, one of a kind infographic that will stand out from the crowd. Infographic is visual representations of data. You can check the given link for example http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/best-infographics-2014
• Question: Create an original infographic showing how Apps are helping students learn in unique ways outside of traditional classroom settings. Make sure your infographic is original and factual (and cite your sources). Most importantly make your infographic engaging and as fun as possible.
• Submit your infographic and provide a brief explanation of your image (Image should be less than 2MB). The link is: http://www.attsavings.com/scholarship
The recipient will receive a one-time $1000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including graduate and undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Submit your infographic before the deadline of June 14, 2016.
Link for More Information:
Contact attsavingsscholarships-at-gmail.com if you have questions about All Home Connections Scholarship Programs.