Atcemsce.org understands the difficulty that students face and they are hoping to help students achieve their educational dreams. For that reason, they have decided to sponsor its scholarship named as the “Atcemsce.org College Student Scholarship Program”. The program is open to students who are at least 17 years of age and currently enrolled at an accredited University or accepted for the 2017/2018 school seasons. This is your best chance to get recognition for your talent. The winner of the scholarship program will get up to $1,000 prize.
At atcemsce.org, they “believe your health is truly your wealth”. They promise to bring you articles loaded with benefits that can be used by many.
- All applicants must either be a U.S. citizen or legal resident Alien with residence in one of the fifty states or the District of Columbia, famously known as Washington D.C.
- You must be at least 17 years of age to apply or get your parents’ permission if you’re a whiz kid
- All applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited University or accepted for the 2017/2018 school seasons.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant may apply by writing an original essay (700 to 2000 words) dealing with just one of the following topics:
- The factors responsible for the explosion of obesity in America today
- Differences between organic and non-organic food ingredients
- Fitness tips for students to help them stay in shape
You just need to select one topic and create a compelling 700 to 2000 words essay conveying your views. Keep in mind that it is not the number of words that matter, but creativity, originality, and coming up with ideas, will get you extra points.
The following details should be included with your entry:
- Your full name
- Current College/University
- Area of study
- Try to use your college email system to help attest that you’re a student.
Send your entry and the details to Scholarshipatcemsce-at-gmail.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- A prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the winning candidate.
- The winner will get the funds to use for the 2017-2018 school year. You have a choice as to how you want to receive your funds. They can send a bank check directly to you at the college or we can electronically wire the money into your bank account.
The application submission deadline is due on August 31, 2017, and the winner will be announced on September 30, 2017.
Link for More Information: