Asure Software is delighted to announce the initiate of a Scholarship Essay Contest to be awarded twice yearly for the fall and spring academic semesters. Asure Software is committed to supporting students in their educational path and look forward to contributing to the cause. Applicants from anywhere in the world who are enrolled in university or college are welcome to apply. Asure Software will award each winner a $2,500 (USD) scholarship to be used for tuition and books only.
Asure Software offers the only HCM platform empowering clients with measurable insight into the productivity of their employees.
• To be eligible, applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited university or college located anywhere in the world.
• Relatives or friends of Asure Software employees are not eligible to enter.
How to Apply:
To enter in essay contest, students must submit a 500-1000 word essay on one of the following topics:
• What do you feel employers are looking for in an employee? Explain what you think employers expect from their employee’s and discuss gaps in expectations.
• What kind of environment do companies offer today and what do Millennials look for in choosing an employer? Explain from a company resource perspective.
• What tools and/or environment would you expect a company to offer to attract you to their company. Explain what kind of environment you are you looking to work in and how you feel that is productive for both you and the company.
• What are the top decision-making criteria for you when deciding who to work for? Explain what benefits would make the most difference in your decision and whether office logistic design, workstation flexibility, technology Apps/tools make a difference. If so explain in what way.
Email your essay as an attachment in PDF or Word format, including your full name, a personal bio, the school you will be attending, your major, graduation date and contact information to scholarship-at-asuresoftware.com.
The winner will be announced on the Asure Software website on December 1st for the spring semester and August 1st for the fall semester. The winner will be awarded $2,500 (USD).
The essay submission deadline is 12:00 a.m. EST October 1st for the spring semester and June 1st for the fall semester.
Link for More Information:
Any questions about the scholarship essay contest can be directed to scholarship-at-asuresoftware.com