The Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO), an international, nonprofit organization, concerned with the development and enforcement of uniform food, drug and other consumer protection laws, is offering scholarship program. The juniors preparing to enter their senior year, are eligible to apply. Scholarship, in the amount of $1,500, will be awarded annually to a worthy recipient who is in their third year of college.
The Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO) is an international, non-profit organization that is in the forefront of streamlining and simplifying regulations by either drafting regulatory rules or by commenting on government proposals.
- The recipients should have demonstrated a desire to serve in a career of research, regulatory work, quality control, or teaching in an area related to some aspect of foods, drugs or consumer product safety
- Should have demonstrated leadership capabilities and must have at least a 3.0 grade
- Average during the first two years of undergraduate study on a scale of 4.0
- Only juniors preparing to enter their senior year are eligible to apply
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the scholarship application form through the given link:
In addition to completing an application, you must submit:
- An official and complete college transcript
- Letters of recommendation from two faculty members.
Dr. Joanne M. Brown
Chair, AFDO Awards Committee
Association of Food and Drug Officials
2550 Kingston Road, Suite 311, York, PA 17402
Phone: 717-757-2888, FAX: 717-650-3650
Scholarship award of $1,500 will be given to the winning candidate.
Application packet must be postmarked by February 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: