ASM organization is offering post doctoral research fellowship for those who have earned a doctorate degree. The program is sponsored by the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The aim of ASM/CDC Fellowship is to support the development of new approaches, methodologies and knowledge in infectious disease prevention and control in areas within the public health mission of the CDC. The program provides $47,032 stipend amount and health benefits of $3000 annually.
ASM (American Society for Microbiology) International is an organization for materials scientists and engineers. The goal of ASM is to support the development of new approaches, methodologies and knowledge in infectious disease prevention and control in areas within the public health mission of the CDC.
- The program is intended for individuals who either earned their doctorate degree or completed a primary residency within three years of their proposed start date.
- Applicants may not have a faculty position or be enrolled in a graduate degree program during the fellowship.
- Considerations will be given to individuals with more experience if there are compelling reasons. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, color, age, sex, or national origin.
- For foreign national applicants (only): If you are not a US citizen or permanent resident, you must provide evidence of a valid J-1 visa prior to starting your tenure at the CDC.
- The ASM/CDC Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program supports only the J-1 visa.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for the given fellowship kindly login through the given link: https://applications.asm.org/login/index.cfm
- Collaboration with Principal Scientist.
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum of 3 required).
- The Fellowship provides an annual stipend (up to $47,032), health benefits (up to $3000 annually) for a maximum of 2 years.
- Relocation benefits (up to $500), and (up to $2000 annually) for professional development for a maximum of 2 years.
You can submit the applicant form till January 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information contact on the given e-mail address: fellowships-at-asmusa.org