SF Fire Credit Union is pleased to announce Arthur F. McIntyre Scholarship. The scholarship is open for full-time student in an accredited university, college, community college, or high school. The purpose of scholarship program is to educate their members about credit unions. Every year, the scholarship program awards $2,500 each to two high school-level and two college-level students.
SF Fire Credit Union first opened its doors in 1951 and the mission of organization is to work side-by-side for the well-being of firefighters and those who support them.
- Student must be a member of SF Fire Credit Union in good standing.
- Enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited university, college, community college,
or high school.
- Current grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Previous scholarship recipients must wait one year after awarding of a scholarship to apply again.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
- Submit your school transcripts in a sealed envelope, with the school’s seal embossed over flap.
- Submit an original 250 to 1000 word typed essay on the above topic, suitable for publication.
- Completed packets can be dropped off to any of branches: California Street, Stonestown, Mint Plaza or Pacifica.
- If you are mailing your package please send to:
Attention: Scholarship Committee
SF Fire Credit Union
3201 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94118
Four scholarships of $2,500 each will be awarded. Two will be awarded to secondary (high school) students and two will be awarded to college students. Awards for recipients under the age of 18 will be made to their parents or guardians.
The completed application, transcripts and essay must be received no later than February 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: