Being eager to support those excellent students to complete their college studies, Application.Careers is willing to offer the tuition scholarship contest. The contest is open to U.S. residents who are currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning. The contest is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. One time $500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidates.
Application.Careers is a comprehensive provider of job application and employment information. Application.careers serves as such a portal connecting job seekers and career opportunities seamlessly to streamline the job application process and to provide free resources for every applicant to land the perfect job.
- The Application.Careers scholarship is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia
- At least 16 years old
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college or university)
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of application
- Careers and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited
- Limit one (1) application per person
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete scholarship application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
One (1) winner will receive a total amount of five hundred dollars ($500) Scholarship Award.
Applications will run until 11:59 pm on May 15, 2016, inclusive, Eastern Standard Time.
Link for More Information:
Further questions about the scholarship contest can be addressed by email to: support-at-application.careers