The AnimationCareerReview.com (ACR) is proud to announce our fifth annual “Aspiring Animation Professional” Scholarship Program. The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the U.S. pursuing an animation related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. This scholarship is a one-year non-renewable program. The goal of scholarship is to promote animation and its related fields as a career path for young people and encourage aspiring animation professionals to research and understand what a career in animation requires. $1000 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
The goal of AnimationCareerReview.com is to be the online resource for people aspiring for careers in animation, game development/design/art, graphic design, digital art, and related fields.
Scholarships will be awarded to a high school senior who:
- Intends to pursue an animation related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Has a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Has a passion and drive for an animation and/or design related career.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must complete on-line scholarship application form. The link is: http://www.animationcareerreview.com/2015-16-animation-career-review-aspiring-animation-professional-scholarship-application
- Upload an original 500-1000 word essay on the following topic: What specific skill do you most want to develop?
A single $1000 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
Deadline for applications is June 1, 2016. Scholarship winners will be announced in July 2016 and the scholarships paid in August, 2016.
Link for More Information: