The Andrew Flusche Attorney at Law is pleased to announce its annual scholarship contest. The contest is open to high school seniors who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school. The scholarship contest requires students to raise awareness about the problem of drunk driving. Two winners will be chosen each year, 1 per semester, and each winner will receive $500 to put towards higher education.
Andrew is a traffic and misdemeanor lawyer in Fredericksburg, Virginia. He helps clients overcome their honest mistakes.
The following people are eligible for the scholarship:
• High school seniors who have been accepted into a college, university, or trade school.
• Students who are currently enrolled in a college, university, or trade school.
• You must be a citizen or lawful resident of the United States to apply.
How to Apply:
The candidates must follow the given steps to be applying for scholarships:
• The candidates must fill the scholarship application form through the given link: https://www.andrewflusche.com/scholarship/#form
• Applicants must upload their video to YouTube titled Drunk Driving Prevention Video.
• Create a public service advertisement video (PSA) which raises awareness of the severity of the consequences of drunk driving.
• Video must be no longer than 3 minutes.
One award will be given away per semester. Each of awards worth $500.
Application deadlines are as follows:
• Spring Semester Deadline: June 30, 2016
• Fall Semester Deadline: November 30, 2016
Link for More Information:
All questions should be emailed to pr-at-andrewflusche.com.