An Amazing Woman Foundation (AAWF) is now accepting scholarship applications for spring and summer program. AAWF is an inclusive organization, embracing art in its many and diverse forms. Young women ages 10-18 who demonstrate a passion for her art are encouraged to apply. Funds can be used for art classes, materials, experiences, instrument and/or space rental, general assistance and much more.
An Amazing Woman Foundation (AAWF) is an organization committed to providing young women the opportunity to build self-confidence and character through the arts through scholarships and events.
- Young women ages 10-18 who demonstrate a passion for her art form and a desire to seek additional education and experience in the arts are eligible to apply
- Students may not receive scholarship aid more than once in any 24 month period.
How to Apply:
The application form can be downloaded through the given link. You must complete the scholarship form.
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher (may include an arts teacher, vocal coach, dance instructor etc.)
- Letter confirming acceptance into program for which you applying for aid (in applicable) and
- Brief essay explaining:
- Why AAWF should award a scholarship to you and what you will use it for
- What your art form means to you
- How you will you use your talent to enrich your life and the lives of others
- At the completion of this experience, what do you expect to have learned and how will it impact your journey to be amazing.
Applications may be submitted by email or it can be mailed
- You can submit complete application via email to: anamazingwomanfdn-at-gmail.com
- The application can be mailed to:
An Amazing Woman Foundation
P.O. Box 1999 Southgate,
If selected to receive scholarship funds, it is their policy for all monies to be paid directly to the school, program, or organization rather than the student or parent.
Scholarship applications are due February 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information, you can contact Sandy Garbovan, President of An Amazing Woman Foundation, at 734-759-7770 or anamazingwomanfdn-at-gmail.com