MahanyLaw (“Sponsor”) conducts an annual scholarship award competition (“Contest”) for individuals accepted to enter a higher learning program. The scholarship is open to individuals planning to enter an institution for higher learning that have a personal or academic interest in upholding equality, fairness and justice in their legal system. Scholarship is intended to reduce college-related expenses for a student of any age. The winner will receive $1,000 scholarship award.
MahanyLaw, founded by whistleblower author and noted fraud recovery attorney Brian Mahany. MahanyLaw is represented by Elite Lawyer Management.
- Applicants of all ages who plan to enter a program of higher learning (university, college, vocational institution) in the fall of the application year are eligible to enter the contest.
- Sponsor employees and direct family members are not eligible for entry.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must obtain a parent’s or guardian’s permission prior to uploading a video to YouTube and submitting an entry.
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, applicants must upload a 1-3 minute video to YouTube addressing one of three topics:
- What factors do you feel contribute to the underreporting of fraudulent behavior in the workplace?
- If you knew that reporting workplace fraud would result in undesirable consequences like revenge or loss of employment, would you still become a whistleblower and report the fraud?
- Interpret Dr. John Raymond Baker’s statement: “To see a wrong and not expose it is to become a silent partner to its continuance.”
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel:
- Title the video: Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award
- Paste the following text in the description: “My entry for the 2016 MahanyLaw Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award, www.mahanylaw.com.”
- Applicants are required to share video submissions on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) using the tags: #scholarshipjustice and @mahanylaw.
- An email containing the following information must be sent to scholarship-at-mahanylaw.com with the subject line, Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award: name, address, email, phone, YouTube URL (video link), school you plan to attend, field of study.
- Entry email must include the statement: “I have read and agree to the Rules and Regulations.”
The winning candidate will receive:
- $1,000 cash award provided by the MahanyLaw Scholarship Fund
- Award Certificate
All application materials must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on May 20, 2016.
Link for More Information: