If you are concerned with the effects of alcohol abuse and addiction and want to help raise awareness of its dangers, AlcoRehab.org encourage you to share your vision and have a chance to win money to cover your educational expenses. AlcoRehab is offering the Alcohol Addiction Awareness Essay Contest to all graduate or undergraduate candidates who are enrolled full-time at a U.S. institution.The AlcoRehab’s goal is to provide the best guidance and support, and in doing so help those who need help to find and pursue their best treatment options.Through providing free and reliable information on alcohol addiction and recovery, AlcoRehabaims to save families and lives. AlcoRehab.org is proud to award $6,000 in scholarships each year to three students that may only be used to pay for college tuition and/or education-related expenses.
The AlcoRehab team is a group of professionals who are passionate about helping those struggling with alcoholism. They are devoted to providing free support and resources for people who are fighting an alcohol addiction and their loved ones. They believe that by sharing information about alcohol dependence and its effects, they can help encourage those suffering from alcoholism to make the right decision and get their lives back on track.
To eligible, the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled full-time in a U.S. institution for graduate or undergraduate program. (U.S. territories are excluded)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolee
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Owners, volunteers, their children, and grandchildren, DACA students, International students, and Temporary residents are not eligible.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant must download the application through the given link:https://alcorehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ESSAY-CONTEST-APPLICATION-FORM.pdf
- Applicant must write an essay to enter in the essay contest (only one (1) submission per student is allowed). The submitted essays must not exceed 1,200 words and should answer the following questions:
- How alcohol abuse and addiction affects the modern society?
- What steps can be taken to decrease the impact of alcohol abuse and addictions on people and society?
The applicant must email your essay as well as a scanned copy of your completed application form to scholarship-at-alcorehab.org
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- AlcoRehab.org is proud to award $6,000 in scholarships each year to three students, who share their vision on the dangers of alcohol abuse and addiction.
- First prize: $3000
- Second Prize: $2000
- Third prize: $1000
- The scholarship awards may only be used to pay for college tuition and/or education-related expenses.
The fall application deadline is October 1st, 2017, and the winners will be notified by email and announced to the public within 30 days after the application deadline.
Link for More Information: