Air Force Club is pleased to offer the scholarship to AF Club Members in good standing. Air Force Clubs provide customer-driven food, beverage, entertainment, and other membership programs to meet the social recreation needs of members and their authorized guests. This year applicants also have the opportunity to submit an essay in a video as well as written format. Top three (3) entries in either the video or essay category will win $5,000, $4,000, or $2,500.
Air Force Club provides guidance and standards Air Force Clubs operated at installations worldwide to support the morale of active duty airmen and their families and our extended military family including our retirees.
• Open to AF Club Members in good standing (account is not inactive, delinquent, or charged off), their eligible family members (spouse, son, daughter, stepchildren, and grandchildren who are dependents) and those deployed
1. Entrant must be currently attending an accredited college or university
2. Working towards their FIRST Associate or FIRST Bachelor’s degree
3. A “class of 2016” graduating senior, registered at an accredited college or university
• 2015 AF Club Scholarship Program winners are not eligible to apply for the 2016 AF Club Scholarship Program
How to Apply:
To be entering in scholarship contest, the candidates must follow the given steps:
• Complete Application (all form fields must be answered). The link is: http://www.usafservices.com/scholarship/2016/scholarship_form.aspx
• 1000 word essay (PDF, WORD, WORD PERFECT, RTF, ODT format) or 5-minute video (must provide a “youtube” video link). 2016 Question: Tell us an Air Force story…tell us “your” Air Force story. They want to hear how you’ve been impacted by the best Air Force on the planet.
• Two Letters of Recommendation (PDF, WORD, WORD PERFECT, RTF, ODT format), can be uploaded at the time of entry or sent directly to the program manager: sally.truhitte-at-us.af.mil
1. One from your high school principal or university/college dean, civic leader, or military leadership stating why they deserve this scholarship
2. One from your community service leader detailing any work you performed/for whom (i.e., worked on a home for a veteran through Habitat for Humanity)
• College or University Letter of Acceptance/Admission (can be uploaded at the time of entry or sent directly to the program manager: sally.truhitte-at-us.af.mil
First place, second place, and third place winner will receive $5000, $4000, $2500 respectively.
Application deadline is June 2, 2016.
Link for More Information: