The Associated Italian-American Charities of Maryland, Inc. is excited to announce the Robert V. Rossi Memorial Scholarship. The scholarship is open for the U.S. citizen with Italian heritage and at least a 2.6 cumulative GPA.
Towson University was founded in 1866. It is recognized as one of the nation’s best regional public universities, offering more than 100 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs in the liberal arts and sciences, and applied professional fields.
- U.S. citizen with Italian heritage preferred who also demonstrates financial need.
- Must be a full-time degree candidate with a minimum GPA of 2.6.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form that can be downloaded through the given link:
- Attach an essay under separate cover (1 to 2 pages) stating “What my Italian Heritage Means to Me”.
- Please include a 2 x 3 photograph which will be published in the program book for the Annual Dinner Dance in June 2016.
The candidates can submit complete application packet by one of the following methods. Be sure to include your TU ID on all of your application materials.
- Mail the application packet to:
8000 York Road
Towson, MD 21252
- Email your application packet at: scholarship-at-towson.edu
- In- person:
Enrollment Services Center Room 339 Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 5:00 Friday 8:00 – 4:30
10 scholarships will be given to the winning candidates.
All required application materials must be received by October 30, 2015.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question regarding the scholarship, please email the TU Scholarship Unit at scholarship-at-towson.edu.