The AgoraPulse is pleased to announce a highly competitive award the AgoraPulse Social Media Management Scholarship for high school and college students who are interested in Social Media Management.The program is open to any high school or University student in the world who are studying in the fields of Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, or IT. The AgoraPulse always excited to see what the next generation of marketing leaders thinks is great social media management. One (1) winner will receive a scholarship award up to $1,000.
Agorapulse was launched on 1 September 2011, it allows businesses to effortlessly manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+ pages. Publish, monitor, report, and more! It is an affordable, easy-to-use social media management tool that allows businesses and agencies to effortlessly manage their social accounts.
To eligible, the applicant:
- Studying in the fields of Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, or IT is recommended but not required.
- Any high school or college/university student in the world
- Current employees, officers, directors, and agents of Agorapulse and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited.
- Being passionate about social media is an absolute must
How to Apply:
To applying, the students must submit an essay on the given link: https://www.agorapulse.com/social-media-management-scholarship
- A brief essay explaining the best use of social media management — the act of engaging with a targeted audience on social media to increase brand visibility and build trust and top of mind awareness — that they have seen.
- In 5 paragraphs or less, you should share what you saw (feel free to link to it if it’s online), how it made you feel, the call-to-action, and ultimately explain why you feel it was the best use of social media that you have ever seen for the purposes of achieving business goals (typically increasing revenue and profits through increased brand visibility and top of mind awareness).
Financial Aid and Award Amount:
One (1) winner will receive a scholarship in the amount of out thousands dollars ($1,000).
The applications begin on January 1st of each year and end on December 15th of each year at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. Limit one (1) Application per person per year.
Link for More Information: