The Advanced Research Collaborative (ARC) of the Graduate Center is glad to announce two types of fellowships as Distinguished Visiting Fellowship and Distinguished CUNY Fellowship. Fellows are expected to carry out their work regularly at the Graduate Center and to participate in the intellectual and academic community of ARC. The fellows will receive either a salary or teaching release.
The Advanced Research Collaborative extends the Graduate Center’s global reach and prominence as an international hub of advanced study. ARC supports several areas of study, with a focus on a small number of research themes each year.
- To be considered eligible for Distinguished Visiting Fellowship, you need to be scholars or researchers who are not employed by the City University of New York.
- Distinguished CUNY Fellowship is available for tenured faculty at one of the campuses of the City University of New York.
How to Apply:
- For applying the Distinguished Visiting Fellowship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
- For applying the Distinguished CUNY Fellowship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
Once you have completed the Fellowship Application form, you can submit it online.
- The Distinguished Visiting Fellows will receive an amount up to $72,000 for the full academic year or up to $36,000 for a single semester.
- Three course releases per semester for a maximum of two semesters will be offered to a Distinguished CUNY Fellow.
The deadline for applications is Monday, October 26th, 2015. Notification of acceptance will be sent by January 31, 2016.
Link for More Information: