AdmitSee Inc. is please to offer the scholarship contest. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. To enter, just fill out the application form and submit an essay. To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must currently attend a high school or college in the United States, and be at least thirteen (13) years of age. Each month’s Contest winner will receive a $5,000 Scholarship to be applied toward tuition and/or education-related expenses.
AdmitSee is a site created by students for students to take the stress out of applying to college. They believe that access to application data empowers students to make better decisions about where to apply and how to communicate their own personal stories.
The Contest is open only to permanent legal U.S. residents physically residing in the fifty (50) United States of America and the District of Columbia, who are:
- At least 13 years old as of the date of entry
- Currently enrolled in an accredited high school, college or university in the united states
- Minors between the ages of 13 and 17 (inclusive) must first obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter.
- Scholarship awards will not be paid to institutions outside the u.s. employees of admitsee and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies and any other entity involved in the development or administration of this contest, and their immediate family members or household members are not eligible to participate in or win the contest.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the on-line scholarship entry form. The link is:
- Submit an Essay. The only essay requirement is that you tell us what is/was the most frustrating aspect of the college application process. Limit answers to 100 words.
Every semester they give out a $5,000 cash scholarship to help with educational expenses. Once the winner is selected, we also provide $50 Amazon gift cards to finalists for creative scholarship answers.
Contest will begin at 12:01 am PST starting on December 16, 2015, and will end at 11:59 pm PST on May 15, 2016 (“Entry Period”).
Link for more Information: