Active Renter Property Management Firm is pleased to announce the scholarship for high school seniors. The scholarship is intended to assist a young scholar in the pursuit of their entrepreneurial goals. Active Renter is a Phoenix Property Management Firm that works throughout Maricopa County and it is offering $500 scholarship for the deserving candidate.
Active Renter Property Management Firm is focused on helping investors acquire and manage rental properties while providing tenants with the best rental experience.
- The applicant must be either a high school senior or a student currently attending a University or College in Maricopa County with less than 60 credits.
- The applicant must currently have a High School or College G.P.A. greater than or equal to 3.50
- The applicant must have run his or her own business for at least one year. The applicant must provide supporting evidence of this business (e.g., marketing materials, a product, a customer reference, etc.).
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the student information form that can be downloaded by the given link:
- Proof of Business
- Essay on the following topics:
- Describe your business.
- Discuss how your business is innovative or promotes innovation.
- Explain how you provide exemplary customer service and give a specific example of a time you gave a customer outstanding service.
- Discuss how you believe your business functions to improve society.
- Describe your plans for the future of your business.
The complete application packet can be mail to:
1428 E Northern Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85020
$500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
The deadline for the scholarship is February 1, 2016.
Link for More Information:
All questions about Active Renter Entrepreneur Scholarship can be directed to: