The American College Foundation (ACF) is pleased to announce its 7th Annual Scholarship Program termed as “The ACF Annual Visionary Scholarship”. High school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are US citizens or eligible non-citizens are invited to apply. The scholarship program offers multiple awards, with a top prize of $5,000. Each award is a non-renewable, one-time award and is to be used exclusively to offset costs and fees related directly to the student’s first year of higher post-secondary education.
Established exclusively with high school students and their parents in mind, the American College Foundation (ACF) provides vital process-driven details and procedures to help ensure the student receives the best college education at the most competitive price.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled as a High School Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior (2020, 2019, 2018, or 2017)
- Must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Relatives of the American College Foundation Staff are not eligible to apply
How to Apply:
- The candidates must register through the given link, to be enter in scholarship program: http://americancollegefoundation.org/college_planning/register.aspx
- You will receive an Application Packet within two (2) weeks from the time you register. If you have not received your application packet within two (2) weeks, you should email: Admin-at-AmericanCollegeFoundation.org
- All applications for the American College Foundation’s Visionary Scholarship Program will consist of:
- A completed American College Foundation Visionary Scholarship Application
- A copy of the student’s most recent unofficial high school transcript
- A 500-word, typed, double-spaced essay on “Why College is Important to Me”
You can submit application packet in one of the following ways:
Regular Submission via postal mail:
American College Foundation
955 Massachusetts Ave # 525
Cambridge, MA 02139-3233
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Multiple winners will get awards range from $1,000 to $5,000.
Application must be received by May 1, 2017 and winners will choose on June 30, 2017.
Link for More Information: