The ACEC/MA Education Corporation (ACEC/MA EC) created the Presidents’ Scholarship to help celebrate ACEC/MA’s 50th anniversary by giving back to their community. Students must be entering their junior, senior, fifth, or master’s degree year to be entering in this scholarship. The Presidents’ Scholarship is a tribute to the outstanding leaders whose stewardship has successfully guided five decades of accomplishment. The 2017 scholarship award amount is $5,000 and will be presented at the ACEC/MA Engineering Excellence and Awards Gala on March 15, 2017, at The Royal Sonesta, Cambridge, MA.
Founded in 1960, the American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA) is a business association dedicated to assisting its members in achieving higher professional, ethical, business and economic standards to provide quality consulting engineering services for their clients that assure public health and safety.
- Students must be entering their junior, senior, fifth, or master’s degree year, in the fall of 2017 in an ABET accredited engineering or land surveying program to qualify. ABET accreditation of engineering programs for scholarship applicants must conform to the following to the particular degree the student is pursuing:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Student must be in an ABET-accredited engineering program.
- Master’s Degree: Student must either be in an ABET-accredited Master of Science (MS) engineering program or have a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree from an ABET-accredited engineering program.
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- US citizen
- Currently attending a college/university in Massachusetts and/or previously graduated from a high school in Massachusetts.
How to Apply:
Applying for the scholarship, the candidates can download the application form through the given link:
- Selected the General Scholarships or Specialty (CASE) Scholarship
- ABET Accredited Engineering Program under Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC)
- Properly Signed by Applicant
- Properly Signed by Dean or Professor
- ACEC Recommendation Form
- Official Transcript – Including 2016 Fall Semester Grades
Complete all sections of this application and email as a pdf to the Member Organization address below
American Council of Engineering Companies of Massachusetts (ACEC/MA)
The Engineering Center, One Walnut Street, Boston, MA 02108-3616
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The 2017 scholarship award is $5,000.
Scholarship applications are due February 3, 2017.
Link for More Information: