The American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado (ACEC Colorado) is accepting application for 2016-17 Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available for U.S. citizens who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering program in Colorado. The ACEC Colorado Scholarship Committee has awarded more than $40,000 in scholarships to students in engineering programs for the 2015-16 school year.
The American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado (ACEC Colorado) is the business association of 230 member firms employing more than 10,000 employees in the independent private practice of consulting engineering. ACEC Colorado is a primary resource for accessing engineering information, expertise and business ethics practices.
- Is pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a university engineering program in Colorado that is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering Technology (ABET)
- Will be a junior, senior or a fifth-year senior in a five-year program, as of the fall of the next academic year. (NOTE: Students graduating in December of that academic year are not eligible.)
- Is a U.S. citizen
- Is a full-time student as determined by the university
- Has an understanding of the consulting engineering profession
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. The link is:
- Official ACEC Colorado Application Form
- Essay Typed, approximately 500 words
- ACEC Colorado Recommendation Form Properly filled out and signed by engineering professor or consulting engineer Submitted directly from evaluator to ACEC Colorado
- Official Transcript – Including 2015 Fall Semester Grades
- Recommendation form. This can be downloaded through the link: http://acec-co.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/2016-Scholarship-REC-FORM.pdf
For more details, you can check the given link:
- Complete application and email to Julie Ann Dill, Education Services Coordinator, julieann-at-acec-co.org.
- Deliver/mail to the address below:
American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado (ACEC Colorado)
Attn: Julie Ann Dill, Education Services Coordinator
800 Grant Street, Suite 100 | Denver, CO 80203
Friday, Jan. 22, 2016 at Noon is the deadline for submitting the completed application packet.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions regarding scholarship, you can contact Julie Ann Dill, Education Services Coordinator | julieann-at-acec-co.org | 303.832.2200