American Council on Education (ACE) is pleased to announce ACE fellowship program. The program is available for senior leaders in higher education who are looking for a flexible, rewarding and transformative professional development experience. The ACE Fellows Program focuses on identifying and preparing the next generation of senior leadership for the nation’s colleges and universities.
American Council on Education (ACE) is the nation’s most visible and influential higher education association. The ACE represent the presidents of U.S. accredited, degree-granting institutions, which include two- and four-year colleges, private and public universities, and nonprofit and for-profit entities.
The program is for senior leaders in higher education who are looking for a flexible, rewarding and transformative professional development experience are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- To apply for this program you must create an account through the given link: https://www2.acenet.edu/fellows-application/
- Creating an account will allow you to access, save, review, and submit your application.
Supporting documents includes the following:
- Professional history or Curriculum Vitae (CV) of no more than 5 pages
- Essay questions
- Professional references
- The program combines retreats, interactive learning opportunities, job experience and skills development for one
- Fellows will also develop a network of higher education leaders from across the country and abroad.
Students can apply for this fellowship till November 3, 2015.
For more information or to speak directly with an ACE Fellows Program staff member, call 202-939-9420 or email fellowsprogapp-at-acenet.edu.
Link for More Information: